Friday, June 22, 2012

Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino, 2009)


Complete waste of time. And lots of time I may add because this shit runs over 2 and half hours. It’s not that I dislike stupid silly movies but this is just childish. I just cannot find single good thing about it.

Reminded me somehow of the old Yugoslavian TV serials about brave partisans and resistance fighting evil Nazis I watched as a kid. Because each of those chapters in the movie is like an episode: you get single action scene and lots of talking/plotting to fill the remaining space. Of course those TV serials were not very good but still much better than this piece of crap. 

I used to think Quentin cannot get worse after Kill Bill (and was btw pleasantly surprised with Death Proof) but with this one he has hit total rock bottom. 

1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment